Stressed man looking at computer

What Are The Exemptions In My Former State? | Property Exemption Attorney

If you moved here from Arizona less than two years ago, you will probably need to use a different set of exemptions. If you lived in the other state for more than two years continuously, then that state’s exemptions (or the federal exemptions, if applicable) must be used, unless you don’t even qualify to use their exemptions. If you lived in various states over the past couple of years, we must carefully determine which state’s exemptions apply or whether you must use the federal exemptions. During your in-office consultation, we will determine which exemptions apply.

10 best attorney awards logo
client champion logo
Top 10 Family Law Attorney Award
25th anniversary logo
nopath logo
best of the best award
Top 10 award

Serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, and the Greater Phoenix, Arizona Metropolitan Area